1 gallon of water
2 T of salt
2 T crab boil
1.5 T Old Bay seasoning
2 small cloves of garlic, minced
1.5 lbs opotatoes red potatoes
2 lbs of smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
4 ears of corn, cut in half or in thirds
1.5 lbs of large shrimp, deveined but shells on
1. In a large stockpot add water, salt, seasonings, and garlic; bring to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and cook for 20 minutes or until almost tender.
3. Add the sausage and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add the corn and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the shrimp and cook for no more than 3 minutes.
6. Drain and serve over newspaper or don’t drain and serve from stockpot.